We solicit technical papers describing original, previously unpublished research, not currently under review by another conference or journal. Submissions should clearly identify how they relate to Cloud Computing, Networking, and IoT (CN4IoT). Contributions describing an overall working system and reporting real world deployment experiences are particularly of interest. Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deployment and autonomic management of densely interconnected and decentralised cloud infrastructures, including the extension of the fog computing paradigm to the edge of the network.
- Autonomic Management of Cloud networking in the context of software-defined data centres.
- Re-allocation of resources and services (independently of their location) across distributed computing and geographically separated data storage infrastructures
- Distributed cloud wireless networking
- Software Defined Infrastructure Architectures, Application Programming Interfaces Protocols & Programming languages
- Efficient Network and Cloud Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Service & Information Orchestration/Chaining and Life Cycle Management
- Energy Efficient and Green Software-defined Infrastructures
- Software-based Integration of Computing, Storage & Networks
- Software-Defined Datacenters and Inter-datacenter Networks
- Object identity management, discovery services in IoT,
- Virtualisation of objects, devices and IoT infrastructures
- Ad-hoc Cloud services, Big Data Analytics
- Interconnected smart objects and service infrastructures
- Infrastructures, platforms, and software for CN4IoT scenarios
- Software engineering methodology for the design of CN4IoTsystems
- Dynamic orchestration of cloud resources for IoT systems and applications
- Service discovery in CN4IoT- device Discovery, Data Discovery, service Discovery.
- Traffic Engineering and Quality of Service (QoS) in CN4IoT
- SLA Management for CN4IoT
- Monitoring of CN4IoT Systems
- Mobility support in CN4IoT
- Security and privacy preservation in CN4IoT Systems
- Building Trust-based communication and computing systems for IoT applications
- HPC-Cloud Platforms for IoT Big Data Analytics
- CN4IoT services (Sensing as a Service, Data Analytics as a Service, etc)
- Utility Models for CN4IoT metering
- IoT Microservices, Networking and CloudLet computing
- Communication challenges in CloudLet computing
- Software-defined networking support for IoT device fleets (M2M applications)
- Industrial IoT interacting with Clouds and Virtual Networks
- Personal IoT and Physical Analytics in IoT Focusing on Applications Use Case with Small Data
- Hybrid Sensor/Cloud networking
- SDN Switch/Router Architectures/Designs for CN4IoT
- Control Architectures/Network Programmability in CN4IoT
- Verification/Debugging/ Auditing Tools CN4IoT
- Energy-aware and sustainable computing solutions for CN4IoT applications
- Economics assessments aimed at Clouds, Data, IoT, Networking and Social in Hybrid Scenarios.
- Applications for Smart Cities, BigData Applications, ICT devices used in Factory of the Future, HPC, eHealth, Industrial Processes, Energy Efficiency Systems, Social Platforms, etc.
Best Paper Award
The program committee will select one of the accepted papers as the “CN4IoT 2017 Best Paper Award”. The winner(s) will be announced during the conference.
All presented papers in the conference will be published in the proceedings of the conference. We reserve the right to exclude papers accepted but not presented from the conference proceedings submitted for archiving and indexing.
Accepted Authors will be invited to submit an extended version of their work to Special Issue in EAI Endorsed Transactions on Internet of Things.
Accepted papers will be published in the CN4IoT Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). The proceedings will be available both in book form and via the SpringerLink digital library, which is one of the largest digital libraries online and covers a variety of scientific disciplines.
The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP.
About EAI - The European Alliance for Innovation is a dynamic eco-system for fostering ICT enabled innovation to improve European competitiveness and to benefit society. Find out more at http://www.eai.eu.
CN4IoT 2017 will be hosted at the "Ex Convento di Santa Chiara" in Brindisi.